BKE uses a wide range of state-of-the-art drilling and workover equipment, technologies, techniques and practices.State-of-the-Art Technologies and Equipment Used by BKE include:
- Advanced directional drilling (DD) technologies, measurement while drilling (MWD), sophisticated bits, hydraulic mud motors, rotary steerable systems (RSS) and top drives while drilling directional wells and wells with horizontal sections;
- Coring equipment enabling to ensure maximum core recovery and safety of reservoir properties data;
- Four-stage drilling fluid treatment systems coupled with fit for purpose drilling mud programs designed with consideration of specific rock properties and reservoir pressures.
- Environmentally friendly pitless drilling techniques by using floc units and modern solids control systems;
- Provision of quality casing and cementing services by utilizing cement slurries designed by using the API certified lab equipment with consideration of specific downhole conditions, and a variety of cementing practices including direct, double-stage and reverse steerable cementing practices;
- Customized equipment to cut out УwindowsФ in casing;
- Recovery of idle well stock by drilling sidetracks.
- Advanced drilling technologies enabling construction of multilateral and horizontally branched wells;
- Drilling directional wells and wells with horizontal sections underbalanced;
- Drilling practices enabling to drill through disastrous thief zones without cementing a problem zone.